The Blackberry 10 Z10 has to be one of the worst kept secrets in smartphone history, but then again it could be a ploy by RIM to help generate excitement and anticipation, and it is safe to say that they have done a good job doing just that! Thanks to a tweet by the ever-reliable @evleaks, what we have here are some press shots of the Blackberry 10 Z10 in all of its glory. Given the numerous leaks we’ve seen in the past, previews and even videos, there’s really nothing left to the imagination except perhaps a personal hands-on with the device ourselves! In any case we guess these pictures will do a good job of keeping Blackberry fans excited until the 30th of January which is when RIM will be officially launching Blackberry 10, and we’re hoping that Blackberry 10 devices such as the Z10 and the X10 will be making their respective appearances.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2013-01-29: Blackberry 10 Z10 To Cost $760 Off Contract?