RIM is announcing that its new Enterprise Mobility Management or EMM solution called BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is now available for download. What this means is a new EMM that offers better device management for BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, and the upcoming BlackBerry 10 smartphones that we are about to see next week. RIM is upping the ante by making BES 10 capable of supporting Android and iOS devices as well. The new BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 also offers mobile application management and secure mobile connectivity to RIM’s business customers.
The key features of BES 10 include support for secure separation of work and personal applications on BlackBerry 10 smartphones via RIM’s BlackBerry Balance technology, support for seamless and secure access to email content and secure connectivity to “behind the firewall” applications and data, management controls for securing and managing work profiles, and a new corporate app storefront for BlackBerry 10 smartphones called BlackBerry World for Work. RIM says that its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is now available for download. There’s also a limited sixty day free trial if you want to try it out first.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: BlackBerry 10, RIM,
- Seen at: press.rim