The rumors for Apple’s cheaper iPhone have been all over the place as some reports say it exists, while others say Apple wouldn’t offer a cheaper iPhone at all. Today’s news, once again, claims a cheaper iPhone does exist, and in fact goes into detail on what exactly the cheaper iPhone will look like.
The report published today comes from iLounge who claims they have information in regards to how the cheaper iPhone may look like whenever Apple decides to announce it to the world. The cheaper iPhone is said to be a combination of a number of mobile iOS devices as it’ll have the iPhone 5′s front, the bottom of the fifth-generation of iPod touch, and the overall form of the iPod classic.
This Frankenstein iPhone will adopt a number of features from the iOS devices its taking influence from as its back will have more of a curve than recent iPhones, similar to the iPod classic’s curve, and even though its front will resemble an iPhone 5, its screen will slightly jut out, similar to how it does with the iPod touch.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-01-22 Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2012-12-19 Humor: Apple Releases iPhone 5C With Broken Screen For College-Aged Girls
- 2012-12-03 iPhone 5 Heading Out To More Countries This Month
- 2012-09-17 iPhone 5 benchmark: narrowly beats Galaxy S3 [geekbench]
- 2012-08-19 First pictures of iPhone 5 display (Rumor)