Concepts are definitely an area that we love to check out, considering how everything does not need to remain bound under the natural law of physics. In other words, you can come up with the most outlandish ideas because somehow or rather, in that particular version of reality in your world, this is how things work. Well, a group of young design students in France are the ones behind this Bugatti Type Zero electric car concept that you see above, which is definitely drool-worthy.
The Bugatti Type Zero will be a single seater that is based on the all-conquering Bugatti Type 35 of the 1920s, and it is a pity that it seats only one because a supercar like this deserves to have you pick up a date at the end of the evening. Relying on electrons for propulsion, it will also feature easily replaceable lithium-air (!) batteries that line the vehicle’s sidepods. Assuming it is even possible to manufacture something like this, we are quite sure that this too, will cost a bomb when that day arrives.
Next Story: Samsung Godiva Spotted Again
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept