Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 players have had a rather long month considering the new Revolution Map Pack was announced 21 days ago, although we’re sure you were keeping count of that on your own. It looks like your patience and nightly multiplayer matches has lead you to today’s official release of the Revolution Map Pack, that is, as long as your an Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 player.
Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 players can now pick up the Revolution Map Pack for 1200 Microsoft Points, although if you purchased a Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass, you’ll be able to pick up the Revolution Map Pack without paying anything extra. PC, PlayStation 3 and Wii U Black Ops 2 players will have to wait for their turn with the Revolution Map Pack as neither Trayarch nor Activision have announced when the new pack will be available outside of the Xbox 360.
The Revolution Map Pack contains four new multiplayer maps, a new co-op map and an all-new Zombies game mode called “Turned,” which allows players to play as zombies. And for the first time in a Call of Duty game, a new weapon called the Peacekeeper will also be made available in the map pack.RELATED
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Follow: activision, black ops 2, call of duty, Microsoft, xbox 360,