Canon’s range of digital cameras for beginners often carry the “PowerShot” moniker, and the same applies to the latest Canon PowerShot A2500 shooter. This particular entry level digital camera will include a 16-megapixel image sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor, in addition to a 28mm wide-angle lens with 5x optical zoom which can be extended to 140mm at the telephoto end.
In order to make sure that even beginners are able to snap decent photos right from the get go, the Canon PowerShot A2500 will feature Canon’s Smart AUTO mode which will analyze individual scenes to intelligently select the right or rather, optimal camera settings based on 32 predefined shooting scenarios, so that you will end up with stunning images that will wow and impress others. It also does HD video recording thanks to a dedicated movie button, and with Canon’s new ECO Mode, you get more shots per single full charge than ever before.
The Canon PowerShot A2500 digital camera is tipped to arrive in worldwide markets later this April in silver, red and black shades for $129.99 each. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2013-01-29: Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29: Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS Digital Camera
- 2012-08-21: Canon PowerShot SX500 IS announced
- 2012-08-21: Canon PowerShot SX160 IS unveiled
- 2011-07-15: Canon IXY 32S digital camera gets touch shutter