Nikon is not the only one who has just released their fair share of digital cameras today, as the folks over at Canon do have their fair share of devices to trumpet to the world. The Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS digital camera offers advanced wireless connectivity so that sharing becomes easier than ever before, and it is touted to deliver great performance even in dimly lit situations. Thanks to Canon’s unique HS SYSTEM that delivers clear images with minimal noise and maximum detail even when shooting in low-light, it will also be accompanied by a host of other features such as Canon’s Smart AUTO which will allow first timers to capture great looking photos as it delivers optimal camera performance automatically.
There is also the ECO Mode, an advanced new method which will learn how to manage power consumption while ensuring that your battery life is extended by around 30% more than usual, allowing you to spend more time composing and thinking of the next shot compared to running to the nearest power outlet for a charger. The Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS comes with a 10x optical zoom lens and 12.1-megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS image sensor, where it will come in black, silver and pink colors later this March for $229.99. [Press Release]
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever