With 2013 being a new year, we expect that companies are eager to roll out new and exciting products, and if you’re a photographer, word has it that Canon has several cameras lined up for 2013, and if you’re shopping on a budget then these cameras might be of interest to you. According to the folks at Canon Rumors, they have received a tip from a source that Canon plans to roll out 3 new DSLR cameras sometime later this year although no specific dates were mentioned. These new cameras include two entry level models followed by a mid-level model. The specifics were not revealed but the entry level models are expected to be of the Rebel lineup, while the mid-level model is rumored to be the successor to the Canon EOS 7D, which many believe will be the EOS 7D Mark II which is expected to see a launch in the second half of 2013. For mirrorless camera system enthusiasts, the source also revealed that a new EOS-M body will be revealed as well. However since Canon has yet to make any official announcements, we will be taking this with a grain of salt for now and suggest you do the same, but which of these rumored cameras will you be most looking forward to?
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]