[CES 2013] It goes without saying that companies more or less go through a ritual every January, where they have a range of new consumer electronics devices to announce at CES, whether new or an update to an existing line. Well, Canon has taken a similar route as well with the announcement of the Canon Vixia HF-R42 camcorder, which was specially designed for everyday shooting.
The Canon Vixia HF-R42 will come with 53x Advanced Zoom and a Genuine Canon HD Video Lens, helping you record memories in crisp High Definition video without bogging you down with all the technicalities. Not only that, it will also come with a 3.28 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor, an improved image stabilization system and a new DIGIC DV IV Image Processor to deliver what Canon claims is “impressive low-light performance”. We shall reserve our judgment on that should we come across a review unit.
Apart from that, the Canon Vixia HF-R42 will also come with integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, letting it hook up and stream live content to a variety of devices, where among these include smartphones, tablets and PCs. With 32GB of internal memory and an SD memory card slot, you would not find yourself running out of storage space anytime soon. Expect to pick up the Canon Vixia HF-R42 this March for $499.99.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: camcorder, Canon, CES, CES 2013,