BlackBerry has taken the wraps of its BlackBerry 10 devices, namely the Z10 and the Q10. In case you missed them, we did a hand-on of the two devices yesterday. Moving on, Case-Mate has unveiled its latest accessories for the BlackBerry Z10. Case-Mate has three cases for the Z10 – Crafted Woods Collection, Gunmetal with Black Brushed Aluminum, and the Black Signature Flip. First, the Crafted Woods Collection is made from a blend of premium natural materials with superior finishing detail. It is priced at $80 and it comes in Rosewood and Ashwood. Get this case here.
Next is the Gunmetal with Black Brushed Aluminum case. Priced at $50, this case offers a metallic look and a sleek luxurious feel. The brushed aluminum effect also adds a modern look to the Z10. You can get this case here. Lastly, Case-Mate also has the Black Signature Flip case. This case is fashioned from genuine leather and the tailored design offers complete front and back protection. This one retails for $80 and you can buy the case here. All of the said cases should keep your Z10 warm and well-protected. Stay tuned for more BlackBerry 10 cases. More will be coming, that’s for sure.
Next Story: Google Maps The Grand Canyon
- 2013-12-19: CyanogenMod Case For Nexus 5 Launched
- 2013-06-18: Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor
- 2013-05-24: Mobelisk Turns Ordinary Tablets Into Enterprise Devices
- 2013-05-02: Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range
- 2013-04-16: Apple iPad 5 Case Spotted (Rumor)
- 2011-11-21: Photojojo's Lens Dial for the iPhone photography enthusiast
- 2011-11-18: Holga iPhone Lens Filter Kit will please lomography fans out there
- 2011-11-18: Otterbox releases Defender and Commuter Series cases for the Motorola Droid RAZR
- 2011-10-05: Waterfield unveils iPhone Wallet and Hint cases
- 2011-10-05: HEX expands Icon watch band for the iPod nano