If you happen to live in China and have long been hankering for the Apple Store in that part of the world (or via Apple’s online store in the same region) to bring you the cellular capable models of the iPad mini as well as the fourth generation iPad, then you are in for a treat. From this Friday onwards, of course, as Apple has officially issued a press release touting that cellular-enabled models of the aforementioned devices will be arriving later this Friday.
This could not come at a better time, especially after folks living in China have managed to gain official versions of the iPhone 5 in that part of the world without having to rely on some sort of grey market imports. You know what they say, good things come to those who wait, so if you felt that you have already done your fair share of waiting all this while, here are a couple of “good things” (although that largely depends on which point of view you adopt) lined up for you this coming Friday. Imagine sipping on a cuppa of your favorite hot beverage while browsing through the iPad mini this weekend without having to rely on a Wi-Fi connection. Mmmm… [Press Release]
Next Story: Amazon Instant Video On Nintendo Wii
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2013-02-28 iFixit Deems Microsoft Surface Pro Least Repairable Tablet
- 2013-02-21 iPad Mini 2 Rear Shell Leaked Photos Hint At Retina Display Addition [Rumor]
- 2013-02-04 Next Generation iPad Mini To Get 324ppi?
- 2013-01-22 Apple Goes Lovey Dovey With Valentine’s Day Engraving Promotion For iPads
- 2012-11-16 AT&T Announces iPad mini Availability