[CES 2013] Considering how portable Internet devices like tablets and laptops have become over the years, we know you’re always on the look out for a Starbucks in order to enjoy some free wireless Internet so you can share your favorite photos of Grumpy Cat all day long. If you absolutely need the Internet with you while you’re on the go, your own personal hotspot would be the way to go, which lucky for you, AT&T will be introducing its AT&T Unite at CES next week.
The AT&T Unite will give your portable Internet devices the power of AT&T’s 4G LTE network in a small package as the Unite will have a 2.4-inch touchscreen display and allow you to connect up to 10 devices to it at a time. AT&T Unite owners will also be able to give access to their personal hotspot to one-time users, although seeing how valuable Internet is these days, we’re not sure why you’d want to.
No pricing or availability was mentioned for the AT&T Unite, but customers who wish to add any mobile hotspot device to their Mobile Share plan can do so for $20 a month, which we’re sure the Unite will fall into when it’s released some time this year.
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2012-01-10: Nokia Lumia 900 Demo
- 2012-01-09: HTC TITAN 2 announced
- 2012-01-09: Sony Xperia Ion launched