[CES 2013] It looks like LG won’t be the only television manufacturer showing off its Google TV devices at CES next week as Google announced a number of other partners will be showing their own Google TV-powered devices.
Google announced Asus, Hisense, TCL and other manufacturers, including Sony and Vizio, will be showing off new and updated products that will be showcasing their support for the Google TV platform. The products will range from set-top boxes, integrated TVs and IPTV boxes from a total of 9 partners.
This past November, Google launched an update to its Google TV platform that added Voice Search as well as a new PrimeTime application, which will hopefully enough of an improvement over the previous Google TV platform to make the new products being showcased at CES next week worth your while. If not, then there’s always other similar platforms like Roku that can be plugged in and out of TVs without requiring you to purchase an entirely new TV set.RELATED
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- China Planning To Use Artificial Rain To Combat Smog
- Follow: asus, CES, CES 2013, google tv, hisense, Sony, vizio,