If you’ve experienced Microsoft’s Surface, you know there isn’t a Bluetooth keyboard on any tablet device that competes with the slimness and comfort of its keyboard. But we have to admit Bluetooth keyboard developers are trying their best to offer a unique experience with their devices that not only add the ability to type with a physical keyboard on your tablet, but also make it look like another product sometimes. ClamCase is one of those companies who have been offering more than just a Bluetooth keyboard, with a number of its keyboards looking like other Mac products like a Macbook and they’re announcing a new bluetooth keyboard that again looks like another Mac product.
ClamCase’s ClamCase Pro is designed to look exactly like the MacBook Air when you slip your iPad into its dock. It’ll work with the iPad 2 and above and features a spaced-out keyboard, an aluminum and polycarbonate enclosure and will automatically wake or put your iPad to sleep when you lift it open or close. The ClamCase Pro can be charged via microUSB and will keep you typing for 120 consecutive hours before needing a recharge.
The ClamCase Pro is available now for $170, but if you really want to turn heads with your bluetooth keyboard, having one that makes your iPad look like a Macbook Air will certainly do the trick.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2013-02-07: Including The iPad, Report Claims Apple Owns 20.1% Of The PC Market
- 2012-06-06: MacCase Premium Flight Jacket will house your MacBook and iPad together
- 2011-09-22: Apple patent suggests universal power adapter that can transfer data at the same time