We’re just two weeks away from the launch of Crysis 3 on February 19, but if you want to get your Crysis 3 fix right this second, you should know an open beta is being held on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC starting today. As of now, the open beta has made itself available on Origin, and Xbox Live Marketplace with a release onto the PlayStation Network expected once Sony updates its PlayStation Store later today.
Before you run to Origin or your console of choice to download the beta, take a few minutes to listen to what Cysis 3 producer Mike Read has to say in a new Cyrsis 3 Beta tutorial video. He’ll help introduce you to the two game modes that are included in the Crysis 3 beta, Hunter Mode and Crash-Site Mode. Console players can expect to enjoy a 12-player multiplayer experience, while PC players will be able to play with 16 players.
If you have yet to pre-order Crysis 3 and enjoy the open beta up until it shuts itself down on February 12, you might consider doing so, especially when you consider Crysis 3 owners will receive a voucher for the original Crysis. Who doesn’t like a free game, right?
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-03-27: Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage