[CES 2013] At NVIDIA’s press conference last night, Dead Trigger 2 was revealed to the masses in the form of a live demo, where it is an exclusive title developed for “Project SHIELD,” a new gaming portable for open platforms, and of course, will run on what NVIDIA claims is the world’s fastest mobile processor, the spanking new NVIDIA Tegra 4 which was specially developed for gamers who cannot wait to scratch that mobile gaming itch.
Have you given the original Dead Trigger a go? After a while, the missions in the story mode remained stagnant, although the recent addition of pumpkin heads (at least that was the last time I gave Dead Trigger a go, all the way back in Halloween). The first-person arcade shooter Dead Trigger shot the 14 million download mark recently, and you can be sure that Dead Trigger 2 is another technological marvel on the mobile gaming front, but do not expect plot twists like those from The Walking Dead.
Expect Dead Trigger 2 to arrive in the second quarter of the year on Android and iOS, where it will be made available on Google Play and App Store, and featured in TegraZone, which is NVIDIA’s free app that showcases the best games optimized for use with the Tegra processor.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo