Even though Facebook reportedly has been forcing its employees to use Android phones in order to make their Facebook application better, the Facebook has been giving some serious love to the iPhone lately as they debuted their Facebook Poke app on the platform first and debuted its Facebook Messenger application to feature VoIP calling, even though it isn’t powered by Skype.
It seems Facebook’s Android application is finally getting some love as it’s been updated to provide a number of features that have already been available on the iPhone. Facebook Android users will be able to upload their photos faster, share their friends’ stories to Timelines, pages and groups and now be able to send voice messages to their Facebook friends inside of the app. That means voice sending voice messages from Facebook Messenger is no longer necessary, although if you want to make VoIP calls, the Messenger app seems to be the only way to go at this point.
Today’s update is now available for all Android Facebook users to grab from the Play Store who would like to upload their photos faster, share stories and voice message other Facebook users.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: Android, Facebook,