Good morning folks! The Ubergizmo team are well on our way to Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park to cover the Facebook event live from there, and of course, you will be able to follow us over at our live blog. Just what kind of new stuff will Facebook have up their sleeves? There were whispers of a Facebook phone in the past (which does not seem to be too viable actually), alongside the possibility of Facebook Messenger for iPad, and certainly the stock price of Facebook will ultimately be affected by today’s press event.
We do think that Facebook will in all probability, launch a new service instead of a hardware device, but with that in mind, our hearts too, hold out for somethng unexpected. Just what do you think that Facebook has up its sleeves, and the explanation behind its stock value?
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users