Good morning folks! The Ubergizmo team are well on our way to Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park to cover the Facebook event live from there, and of course, you will be able to follow us over at our live blog. Just what kind of new stuff will Facebook have up their sleeves? There were whispers of a Facebook phone in the past (which does not seem to be too viable actually), alongside the possibility of Facebook Messenger for iPad, and certainly the stock price of Facebook will ultimately be affected by today’s press event.
We do think that Facebook will in all probability, launch a new service instead of a hardware device, but with that in mind, our hearts too, hold out for somethng unexpected. Just what do you think that Facebook has up its sleeves, and the explanation behind its stock value?
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities