We know you Facebook users are probably going crazy learning all about your personal social network with their newly announced Graph Search, but we have some additional Facebook news we’d like to share with you if you’re not too busy searching for friends who love Grumpy Cat.
If you’ve used Graph Search yet, you’ll know the service doesn’t just pull information from your personal social network, but it also throws in some web search results in the process. And what search giant has Facebook partnered up with to provide such a service to its users? Why, Bing of course!
Bing will be able to pull data from the web to show in your Graph Search results like current weather conditions, which we’re sure those of you without windows would be very impressed with. Results that are shown from Bing will be tagged as “Web” just so you’ll know the information was gathered from outside of Facebook. Hopefully this partnership won’t result in private data from Facebook making its way to Bing “accidentally” one day.RELATED
- Twitter Reverts Changes To Its Blocking Policy After User Feedback
- Flickr Goes Down As Yahoo Struggles To Get Mail Up And Running
- Gmail To Display Email Images By Default
- Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- Man Slapped With $183,000 Fine For Participating In A DDoS Attack For 1 Minute
- Follow: bing, Facebook, Microsoft,