Yesterday, we reported on a tease Square Enix released which we believed could be related to Final Fantasy V and VI. It turns out that we were kinda right as it will have some aspects of those two games in it, as well as every other Final Fantasy game in Square Enix’s history.
The game Square Enix was teasing yesterday is called Final Fantasy: All The Bravest and it’s releasing on iOS tomorrow. As you can see by the official trailer embedded above, it’ll be an RPG that will allow you to fight the the largest party ever assembled in a Final Fantasy game. In total, you’ll be able to unlock 20 different classes and download an additional 35 premium characters through in-app purchase.
Final Fantasy: All The Bravest will bring back the Active Time Battle system that was made popular in classic Final Fantasy titles that will allow you to initiate attacks simply by tapping or dragging your party members.
The game will be made available tomorrow for $3.99, with premium characters costing $.99. Additional stages will also be made available based on areas from Final Fantasy VII, X, and XIII for $3.99.
Next Story: Jack Ma Of Alibaba To Step Down
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility
- 2014-02-20: Future Final Fantasy Titles Could Arrive For PC
- 2014-02-06: Final Fantasy VI Arrives On iOS
- 2013-03-27: Final Fantasy V Coming To iOS Tomorrow