Yesterday, we reported on a tease Square Enix released which we believed could be related to Final Fantasy V and VI. It turns out that we were kinda right as it will have some aspects of those two games in it, as well as every other Final Fantasy game in Square Enix’s history.
The game Square Enix was teasing yesterday is called Final Fantasy: All The Bravest and it’s releasing on iOS tomorrow. As you can see by the official trailer embedded above, it’ll be an RPG that will allow you to fight the the largest party ever assembled in a Final Fantasy game. In total, you’ll be able to unlock 20 different classes and download an additional 35 premium characters through in-app purchase.
Final Fantasy: All The Bravest will bring back the Active Time Battle system that was made popular in classic Final Fantasy titles that will allow you to initiate attacks simply by tapping or dragging your party members.
The game will be made available tomorrow for $3.99, with premium characters costing $.99. Additional stages will also be made available based on areas from Final Fantasy VII, X, and XIII for $3.99.RELATED
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- iFruit App For Windows Phone 8 Now Available
- King Of Fighters 97 Hit The Android Scene
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: final fantasy, iOS, square enix,