How could we forget that there is another player in the digital camera market after all of the releases yesterday? Fujifilm, has just announced the Fujifilm FinePix S6800 long zoom digital camera which will come with a 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor, which is ideal to shoot quality low noise shots, especially at sensitivities that go up to as high as ISO 12800. It has an autofocus speed of 0.3 seconds, and can shoot photos just a second after booting it up, while there is a 0.5 seconds interval between shots as the FinePix S6800 delivers a continuous shooting speed of 10fps.
Other than still photos, you will also be able to capture video in Full HD resolution at 60fps with stereo sound. The inclusion of a convenient secondary zoom control that is located on the side of the camera’s lens barrel lets you adjust the zoom appropriately with your left hand. You will be able to select from a trio of zoom speeds, or rely on the Auto Return Zoom control so that you can achieve the right high-magnification focal points. A quartet of AA batteries will power the Fujifilm FinePix S6800 as it comes in black, white and red shades. Any takers? [Press Release]
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors