G-Form is a company that is known for creating protective cases for mobile devices, like the iPad for example, and they’re also known for putting their protective cases through extreme tests. Well if you’re in the market for protective cases for your iPhone 5 or iOS device, G-Form has announced that come CES 2013, they will be releasing a new line of cases under the company’s XTREME lineup, and for starters the company has released a video on YouTube in which they put the XTREME iPhone 5 case to the test by dropping it from over 100,000 feet. In all fairness an iPod was used to test this rather than the iPhone 5, but based on the results, it looks like the iPod managed to survive the drop, so we expect that the iPhone 5 should as well. While we doubt that many of you guys will be dropping your iPhones from over 100,000 feet, hopefully this is reassurance that when your phone slips out of your hands and falls to the ground, nothing will happen to it.
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-10: Research Shows High Interest In iPhone 6 Due To Larger Display Rumors
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst