Do you think that the recently introduced BlackBerry 10 operating system is set to be a success? The quick answer from me would be yes, although the size of its success is surely far more difficult to predict. However, Windows Phone 8 might want to look over their shoulders, and it is encouraging to see and hear that developers too, want in on the BlackBerry 10 pie, and leading global publisher of games, Gameloft, has announced that they intend to bring over some of their most popular titles for the new BlackBerry 10 platform.
The list of titles that will be optimized include Shark Dash, N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Asphalt 7: Heat, and UNO, as Gameloft believes that these will benefit from the features which are found in the BlackBerry 10 operating system, where among them include multiplayer capabilities which will enable users to have a completely immersive gaming experience.
The games mentioned will be available somewhere right after BlackBerry App World is launched, while other titles such as Oregon Trail American Settler, Ice Age Village, Real Soccer 2013, The Amazing Spider-Man, Six Guns, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, The Dark Knight Rises and Let’s Golf! 3 will be thrown into the mix a few weeks after that.
Next Story: LG Optimus L7 II Dual Rumored
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices
- 2012-05-02: Gameloft to bring 11 new games onto RIM's Blackberry 10 platform