Genius has taken the wraps off its latest mouse for gaming. Enter the Genius Gil professional gaming mouse, which is launching under the company’s GX Gaming Series. A 2013 CES Innovations Award Honoree, the Gila gaming mouse features 12 nifty buttons and a “Sniper Mode” for situations that require pixel perfect precision. By enabling the aforementioned mode, users can slow down mouse movements to a dpi of their choice by simply holding down the assigned button.
The mouse also lets gamers switch among 5 assigned dpi levels directly from the mouse for precision targeting – 200 dpi to 8200 dots per inch. Gamers will also love to know that the weight of the Gila mouse can be adjusted. Six 4.5 gram weights can be added to a compartment in the underside of the mouse. The mouse also features three LED backlights that can be adjusted according to colors, degrees of brightness and pulsation style. Around 16 million color options are available. The Gila gaming mouse is now available in the U.S. for the suggested retail price of $99.99.
Next Story: AT&T To Expand Its Business In Europe [Rumor]
- 2014-02-12 Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16 King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03 Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31 Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15 Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-01-29 Genius Pen Mouse Redesigned
- 2012-02-01 Genius DeathTaker mouse for RTS and MMO gamers
- 2012-01-18 Genius DX-ECO is a battery-free wireless mouse
- 2011-06-08 Genius Traveler 9000 Mouse is wireless and BlueEye tracking
- 2011-05-12 Genius Ring Mouse now available in North America