[CES 2013] If you’re interested in picking up a new Windows 8 tablet, Gigabyte has announced two new tablets at CES 2013 – the S1185 designed for the average Joe, and the S1082 which has been designed for the not-so-average Joe, or rather the more business minded user. Starting with the S1185: this Windows 8 tablet will be powered by a 3rd generation Intel Core processor with a Full HD IPS display, with Gigabyte claiming that this tablet will deliver “ultimate performance” and a “wonderful user experience”. It will feature standard VGA and HDMI ports, a magnetically attached keyboard kit, Gigabyte mouse options, Optical Finger Navigation for PC mode usage, and dual cameras.
Next up is the S1082 which Gigabyte claims is perfect for productivity. The S1082 will be more or less the same as the S1185, with the main difference being that it will come with cellular connectivity so you don’t have to rely on WiFi all the time. It will also come in either a 500GB HDD version that will allow you to store more files, or an SSD version that will offer a “speedy user experience”. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but with all the Windows 8 competition going around, will Gigabyte be able to make a dent?
- 2014-01-28: Gigabyte Brix Mini Desktop Packs Quite A Bite
- 2014-01-09: Gigabyte Announces Aorus X7 Gaming Laptop
- 2014-01-09: Gigabyte Announces BRIX Pro DIY PC Kit
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-11-12: Gigabyte P35K Is An Extremely Light Gaming Laptop
- 2013-09-11: Gigabyte Brix 2 Introduced
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-08: Gigabyte U2142 And U2442F Ultrabooks Unveiled At CES 2013