Most companies who want a decent shot at Internet advertising would surely have considered Google AdWords at one point or another, and but a Japanese man decided to think out of the box, and come up with an ad on Google AdWords to look for a girlfriend. I am quite sure that many other single guys out there might actually kick themselves in the rear end for not giving this a go in the first place, especially after said Japanese man managed to bring his date (out of 5 positive responses) out for a meal.
In a nutshell, this man posted the ad a couple of months after he broke up with his previous love, where he used a “job position” style in writing his ad, which goes something like, “I’m looking for a girlfriend: Age and occupation are irrelevant. Nature of job position: love. No experience necessary.” At least 5 ladies responded, and he decided to play the gentleman and run a ’first come first served’ basis, meeting up with whom he claims is a cute lady who is a wee bit older than him. No idea on whether wedding bells are in the pipeline or not, but it sure as heck seemed to be a rather good investment for his $27 Google AdWords, considering how much dating agencies charge for an ad.
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented