We have seen a couple of Apple patents on our page earlier this morning, but here we are to balance the scale of things with word on an Apple patent instead. While the Google Project Glass has yet to hit the mainstream market at a price that will not tax most folks’ pockets too much, here we are with a patent that depicts a Project Glass-like device that carries bone conduction audio capability.
This particular gizmo has been described as a “wearable computing device with indirect bone-conduction speaker” in the patent application, where it seems to share a similar structural make-up as that of Project Glass. Touted to come with a minimum of one vibration transducer, there is every possibility that this head mounted display device will not make your ears tingle with stereo sound. Well, what do you make of it? There are other manufacturers out there who have bone conduction devices in the market as well, so it would be interesting to see how the future pans out.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: Google, patent,
- Seen at: engadget