One of the biggest games to be released in the first quarter of 2013 has just become one of the biggest games to be released in the third quarter as Rockstar Games is announcing today its Grand Theft Auto 5 is being delayed until September 2013.
Rockstar has been teasing gamers for the past couple of months with a combination of screenshots and trailers while its release date has been pushed back on a regular basis. We first heard rumors of a possible December 2012 release, then Rockstar revealed they’d be releasing the game this March, but today has crushed their fans hopes in having the game available in two months.
Before you head to Rockstar Games’ social media profiles to complain, there is good news in all this as the company did confirm an official release date. Grand Theft Auto 5 will be releasing on September 17, 2013 on Xbox 360 and PS3. That is – unless they decide to announce another delay, but something tells us that won’t happen again.
OK – now that all of the information is out there, feel free to do what you do best: head to Twitter and Facebook and complain to Rockstar about today’s news. We’re sure they’ll love to hear what you have to say.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: grand theft auto 5, gta 5, rockstar games,