I am quite sure that the video game community is looking forward to one “guaranteed hit” title this year, and that would be Grand Theft Auto 5. There has been plenty of speculation concerning this title in recent times, but it must be noted that additional details of the game’s release date has just surfaced. Product-Reviews reported that in their correspondence with Microsoft over email, Grand Theft Auto 5 is tipped to hit the markets later this spring – which would be a weekend sometime at the end of March.
In fact, it is very possible that March 24th is going to be the precise date of release, where it will fall on a Sunday, making it the ideal release date since most folks would not be working then. Still, do bear in mind that this is a rumor, and nothing concrete has been decided just yet, so do stay tuned until we hear something official from the folks over at Rockstar. Whatever the case is, you might want to key in the last weekend of March in your calendar right now just in case Grand Theft Auto 5 hits the market then, at least you would have cleared up some space and time in advance.
Next Story: ZTE V81 Does The Dual-Core Tablet Dance
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06: Rockstar Developer Tweets Hint At GTA 5 For The PC
- 2013-09-27: Analyst Predicts GTA 5 Sold 15 Million Copies So Far
- 2013-08-25: GTA 5 Goes Gold, But Rockstar 'Deeply Disappointed By Leaks And Spoilers'
- 2013-08-18: GTA 5 Achievements Leaked
- 2013-07-30: Grand Theft Auto V PSN Avatars Can Now Be Downloaded
- 2013-07-16: GTA 5 Will Allow You To Customize Your Dog