[CES 2013] Griffin Technology is expanding its products geared for businesses by adding two new point of sale (POS) solutions. Retail stores and restaurants are the main targets here. Griffin hopes that by introducing these solutions, business will appreciate the perfect balance of access and security that these POS solutions offer. Griffin has partnered with point of sale system providers ShopKeep POS and POSiOS to launch new solutions for the company’s new Kiosk Retail.
Essentially, ShopKeep POS is bringing its a patent-pending POS app that can swipe hundreds of credit card per day and help merchants manage inventory, reports, and customers anywhere and anytime. Similarly, POSiOS has an app that integrates iOS devices into their cash register solutions. Both solutions will be integrated into Griffin’s Kiosk Retail.
Furthermore, the new Kiosk Retail features a built-in magnetic card reader with TDES encryption and DUKPT key management for security as well as routed cables for clean installation. Griffin’s new Kiosk Retail starts at $299. There’s also AirStrap Retail, which attempts to reinvent mobile POS by combining Griffin’s Airstrap for iPad with support for MagTek’s iDynamo credit card reader. It will retail for $49.99.RELATED
- Zim, stylish and powerful Sub-$800 3D Printer with dual-head
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- +POOL Is A Floating Public Pool That Filters Water From NYC's East River
- NYC Prototype Payphones Offer A Glimpse Into Phone Booth Future
- WADI Affordable Water Filtering Technology Powered By Solar Energy
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, griffin,