[CES 2013] Griffin’s WoodTones line of audio accessories has been pleasing the ears of its eco-friendly users for almost a year now and is receiving some new styles, colors and functionality in its 2013 line of products.
One of the first products Griffin is improving from its WoodTones line is its WoodTones Headphones, which will now have a built-in microphone that has controls built into it that allow users to accept incoming calls, interact with Siri and control their audio playback. The WoodTones Headphones will feature plush over-the-ear ear pads and a 50mm moving coil driver all inside of a wooden housing that is completely collapsable making it easy to travel with them.
Griffin’s WoodTones Earbuds will also receive a built-in microphone with controls built into them, feature a 3.5mm gold-plated connector and soft silicone ear cushions in three sizes. Of course, the body of the earbuds will be made of wood and it’ll also come inside of a drawstring pouch made of natural hemp fiber.
Both the WoodTones Headphones and WoodTones Earbuds will be made available next month.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, griffin,