Guild Wars 2 has been quite the performer when it comes to games, and this time around, we have word that this particular game has managed to chalk up over 3 million in total sales, and they sure as heck show no signs of slowing down. In fact, this bit of announcement came about from publisher ArenaNet, and the three million unit mark is definitely impressive considering how Guild Wars 2 was released just since August last year. In fact, it took just two weeks after the game’s release to rake in more than two million sales, now how about that?
ArenaNet has plans for Guild Wars 2 in the year ahead, and it does not matter whether you are a huge fan of PVP or PVE, ArenaNet has got your back. Basically, the whole premise would be to increase the ante for players to get out and about, to explore various parts of the world and play alongside their guilds. Not only that, ArenaNet will introduce a new currency system so that players have alternative means of unlocking certain items.
- 2013-08-23: Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition Announced
- 2013-07-01: ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 APIs To Developers
- 2013-06-27: ArenaNet To Release Guild Wars 2 Updates Every Two Weeks Now
- 2013-05-14: Guild Wars 2 Expansion Pack Currently Underway According To NCsoft
- 2013-01-29: Guild Wars 2 Content Update Arrives