There is a saying that goes like this – good things come to those who wait, and if you happen to be part of the latter category, then you will be pleased to hear that the long-awaited content update for Guild Wars 2 has arrived which will see the resolution of several exploits in addition to reworked dungeons that will surely get your blood pumping for more Guild Wars 2 action. Most of the major changes will target the PvP and PvE fronts, while classes themselves have also been on the receiving end of skill tweaks, with some of them being minimal while others are a whole lot more impactful.
Do bear in mind that when it comes to dungeons, you will no longer be able to perform the tactic known as graveyard rush, and if you happen to fall dead in combat, it would mean just that – you are still in combat. This will see some adjustments made to select bosses so that the entire situation is a whole lot more manageable. Not only that, folks who have had their fair share of exploit abuse will no longer be able to do so after the latest patch is applied.
- 2013-08-23: Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition Announced
- 2013-07-01: ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 APIs To Developers
- 2013-06-27: ArenaNet To Release Guild Wars 2 Updates Every Two Weeks Now
- 2013-05-14: Guild Wars 2 Expansion Pack Currently Underway According To NCsoft
- 2013-01-29: Guild Wars 2 Content Update Arrives
- 2013-01-16: Guild Wars 2 Clocks Up 3 Million Plus In Sales