While we wait for Hisense’s transparent 3D display to make its debut in the consumer market, the company is announcing it has made some feature-packed, affordable televisions available on Amazon today.
First up is the T710, which is a 55-inch Wi-Fi-enabled Smart TV with 3D functionality at 120Hz, 1080p Full HD, has four HDMI connections and comes with two pairs of active shutter 3D glasses.
The next HDTV set Hisense plans to make available on Amazon is its K560. The K560 is the company’s 65-inch Wi-Fi-enabled Smart TV that is also capable of producing 3D images at 240Hz, has a 2D to 3D converter, four HDMI ports and comes with two pairs of 3D glasses, too. The K560 also features a super narrow frame that measures 21mm, or .8 inches, thick.
- 2014-01-09: 6.8-inch Hisense X1 Blurs The Line Between Smartphone And Tablet
- 2013-05-23: Hisense Sero 7 Pro And Sero LT Tablets Aggressively Priced
- 2013-04-09: Hisense K610 And Roku Ready K360M Launched In Walmart
- 2013-01-24: Hisense T710, K560 Now Available On Amazon
- 2013-01-09: Hisense Transparent 3D Display At CES 2013
- 2013-01-04: Google TV Plans To Make A Big Return At CES With More Partners