We heard last week HTC was planning to launch its HTC M7 at a dedicated media event on February 19 and not during MWC, and wouldn’t you know it, an invite to an HTC event taking place in New York City made its way to our inbox. And you guys wouldn’t believe the date of the event. February. Nine. Teen.
Yes – it looks as though previous reports of HTC launching its HTC M7 outside of MWC may turn out to be true. We’ll just have to sit back and wait a few more weeks until we can attend HTC’s event. In the meantime, if the M7 is planned to be launched at the event, we expect it to feature a 4.7-inch 1080p HD display, quad-core Qualcomm processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
HTC will also be holding an additional event in London on the same day and time, factoring in the time difference, of course. So we’re sure whatever HTC has up its sleeve, it’ll be big enough to warrant simultaneous launch events in two different countries.
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-01-28: HTC M7 Housing Caught On Video
- 2013-01-16: HTC M7 Render Seen