Hear ye, hear ye! If you happen to own the HTC EVO 4G LTE, then surely you must be on the lookout for the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update. The thing is, there is a new Over The Air (OTA) update that is set to roll out for the HTC EVO 4G LTE, but unfortunately for owners of the smartphone, it would bump up the software version number to 3.16.651.3, and that can only mean one thing – that there is no Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update to check out here. Still, we do know that most updates are more than welcome, as a general rule of thumb, these tend to patch up whatever bugs there are in the system, in addition to delivering a bunch of other improvements.
The 3.16.651.3 OTA update would weigh in at 44MB a pop, so you might want to hit a Wi-Fi network to get the downloading bit done instead of eating into your data plan. Some users who have already installed the update reported a bunch of improvements, including a better working proximity sensor, the camera shutter sound working as it should, and a better voicemail experience.
Next Story: Mega Search Engine Blocked
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2013-12-30: Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2012-12-14: HTC EVO 4G LTE Gets Stock Rooted Jelly Bean ROM
- 2012-12-13: HTC EVO 4G LTE gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-07-04: White EVO 4G LTE arriving on July 15th?
- 2012-06-25: White Sprint Evo 4G LTE rumors proven?