We all know that the HTC M7 is going to be the next flagship device from the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, and yesterday we did bring you whispers of the HTC M7 being confirmed for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint networks. Well, here is another rumor to chew over during lunch – word has it that the HTC M7 might actually be showcased prior to Mobile World Congress at a different event. This bit of information was garnered from a tweet that hailed from an Italian insider, touting that the HTC M7 launch event will happen on February 19, with London as a possible destination.
Of course, if that were to be true, it would not come across as a surprise either, as this is not the first time where HTC chose London to be the platform for a new smartphone announcement. Of course, all of this is pretty much in rumor territory at this point in time, so it would be advisable if you were to take in this bit of news with a pinch of salt.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-02-14: HTC Wants Us To Get "Elemental" With Latest M7 Tease
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5