The Taiwanese smartphone company known as HTC do seem to have fallen into a rut where their smartphone releases are concerned, without really returning to their pinnacle as they hit a purple patch in the market a couple of years ago. Well, word has it that HTC intends to fight their way back to the top of the game with a new flagship model which very little is known about, namely the HTC M7.
The new HTC M7 flagship device does seem to have HTC executives fancy its chances against the next king of Android-powered smartphones (in all theoretical probability anyways), which would be the next iteration of the Samsung Galaxy S device. Having said that, it seems that HTC wants to launch a pre-emptive strike of sorts, by rolling out the HTC M7 this coming March 8, which would be slightly more than a couple of weeks after the rumored official February 19 announcement for the HTC M7. Let us hope that HTC will shed more details on the situation, other than just having the M7 arrive in black and silver/white options.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: HTC, m7,
- Seen at: unwiredview