The Taiwanese smartphone company known as HTC do seem to have fallen into a rut where their smartphone releases are concerned, without really returning to their pinnacle as they hit a purple patch in the market a couple of years ago. Well, word has it that HTC intends to fight their way back to the top of the game with a new flagship model which very little is known about, namely the HTC M7.
The new HTC M7 flagship device does seem to have HTC executives fancy its chances against the next king of Android-powered smartphones (in all theoretical probability anyways), which would be the next iteration of the Samsung Galaxy S device. Having said that, it seems that HTC wants to launch a pre-emptive strike of sorts, by rolling out the HTC M7 this coming March 8, which would be slightly more than a couple of weeks after the rumored official February 19 announcement for the HTC M7. Let us hope that HTC will shed more details on the situation, other than just having the M7 arrive in black and silver/white options.
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2013-02-01: HTC M4, G2 To Be Announced Along With M7 On February 19?
- 2013-01-29: HTC Announces February 19 Launch Event Possibly For The HTC M7
- 2013-01-28: HTC M7 Housing Caught On Video
- 2013-01-20: HTC M7 Render Is Close To The Real Thing (Rumor)
- 2013-01-16: HTC M7 Render Seen