Well, well, what do we have here? A render of the yet unreleased HTC M7, although this situation would most probably change by the time Mobile World Congress rolls around. It is said that the HTC M7 will debut then, and this flagship device could be just the tonic required to help boost the ailing Taiwanese manufacturer’s fortunes.
The render seen on the right is allegedly part of a short animation clip that instructs new (and hopefully, proud) owners of the HTC M7 on the intricacies of first-time SIM card installation. There is a distinct lack of branding and additional details on the render itself, leading us to figure out that HTC wants to keep the HTC M7 under wraps as much as possible before its official debut at MWC 2013.
So far, some of the confirmed hardware specifications include a 4.7” Full HD display that is accompanied by a rather speedy quad-core 1.7GHz processor and a price point that is whispered to retail north of $600 in the form of an unlocked device, clearly placing this in premium smartphone territory.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-01-29: HTC Announces February 19 Launch Event Possibly For The HTC M7
- 2013-01-28: HTC M7 Housing Caught On Video