Well, well, what do we have here? A render of the yet unreleased HTC M7, although this situation would most probably change by the time Mobile World Congress rolls around. It is said that the HTC M7 will debut then, and this flagship device could be just the tonic required to help boost the ailing Taiwanese manufacturer’s fortunes.
The render seen on the right is allegedly part of a short animation clip that instructs new (and hopefully, proud) owners of the HTC M7 on the intricacies of first-time SIM card installation. There is a distinct lack of branding and additional details on the render itself, leading us to figure out that HTC wants to keep the HTC M7 under wraps as much as possible before its official debut at MWC 2013.
So far, some of the confirmed hardware specifications include a 4.7” Full HD display that is accompanied by a rather speedy quad-core 1.7GHz processor and a price point that is whispered to retail north of $600 in the form of an unlocked device, clearly placing this in premium smartphone territory.RELATED
- FCC And U.S. Carriers Nearing New Cellphone Unlocking Policy
- Microsoft Reportedly Offers Samsung $1 Billion If It Continues To Make Windows Phone Devices
- Sprint Moto X To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Follow: HTC, HTC M7, m7,
- Seen at: unwiredview