You know what is better than seeing a render of a particular device that is hyped up to be the next flagship model for a company? Why, seeing the real deal in the flesh, of course! The folks over at Android Police seem to have the privilege of checking out the HTC M7 that you see above here, and the beautiful thing is, this is the most realistic and clear photo shot just yet, without any of those shaky hands coming into play. It does seem as though the home and multitasking buttons have been swapped, and the back of the device will in no way resemble the render that we saw earlier.
The HTC logo at the back does seem to come in a glossy black design instead of being flaunted in shiny, embedded chrome, while the Beats logo will just be there sans any accompanying text. Unfortunately, there is no FCC logo just yet, and neither does it come with other product certification marks, so it could very well be one of the more final prototypes still. The HTC M7 will come with HTC Sense 5.0 on top of the Android operating system, and we cannot wait until MWC 2013 as that is most probably when HTC will unveil it.
Next Story: Firefighters Swallow Data Transmitting Pills
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-02-14: HTC Wants Us To Get "Elemental" With Latest M7 Tease
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5