[CES 2013] If you ask most people what the most powerful smartphone on the market right now, people who know technology well will probably hesitate and think for a few days, conduct experiments and maybe give you an answer within a year. But after today, people will know the Huawei Ascend D2 is the most powerful smartphone currently available.
At CES today, Huawei launched its flagship smartphone, the Ascend D2, and it has some pretty nice specs for those of you who want to have the most powerful devices surrounding you at all times. The Ascend D2 features a 5-inch FHD IPS+ 443 PPI Super Retina LCD display, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU, a 13MP BSI camera and a 3000mAh battery, which when combined with Huawei’s proprietary battery efficiency technology, the Ascend D2 has a stand-by time of six days.
Not only are its innards impressive, but the Ascend D2 is protected by an anti-scratch Corning Gorilla glass that is dust and water resistant. Its package is housed in an aluminum body and metal frame and weighs 170g and measures 9.9mm thin.
Huawei’s Ascend D2 will be available in pure white and crystal blue this month in China, with a Japanese release expected in the future.
Next Story: Bem Mobile Speaker
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-08: The Ascend W1 Is Huawei's First Windows Phone 8 Smartphone
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Ascend Mate Announced
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Press Conference Live
- 2013-01-01: Huawei W1 And Ascend Mate Official Images Leaked