It does seem to us as though the Huawei Ascend P1 has already arrived Stateside after being spotted over at Amazon with a price tag amounting to $450 a pop. The Huawei Ascend P1 will feature a 4.3” Super AMOLED display, and measures roughly 7.69mm thin to make it one extremely svelte smartphone device at this point in time. Just for the record, the Huawei Ascend P1 debuted at CES in 2012, and managed to jump through all the standard regulatory hurdles in May last year, and it is nice to see that it has finally arrived at its intended destination, that is, the US market, hitting Amazon from today onwards at $449.99 per unit.
At that particular price point, it would mean you will be able to purchase the smartphone in an unlocked format, where it will play nice on either AT&T or T-Mobile networks. Some of the other hardware specifications of the Huawei Ascend P1 include an 8-megapixel camera, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board and 5.1-channel Dolby Surround Sound support.
Next Story: LG HECTO 100-inch Laser TV Projector Launched
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon