A spanking new year equals to new smartphones for some, and just in case you were looking around in the market for a new smartphone to suits your needs and craving for something that has a larger viewing real estate, you might be clamoring after the Huawei Ascend Mate, which is a behemoth of a phablet thanks to its 6.1” display. And you thought that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was already unwieldy, no?
Well, press shots of the upcoming Huawei W1 and Huawei Ascend Mate has already hit the Internet, where both of them are tipped to be unveiled at CES which is happening later next week. We will be there on the CES showfloor, covering whatever news that is deemed worthy for all you gadget-philes, and hope to spare some time for a hands-on experience. Oh yeah, and maybe even come up with a guide on how large our jackets should be in order to accommodate the Huawei Ascend Mate in a pocket. At what screen size do you think that phablets become ridiculous?
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-08: The Ascend W1 Is Huawei's First Windows Phone 8 Smartphone
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Ascend D2 Touted As Most Powerful Smartphone Currently Available
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Ascend Mate Announced
- 2013-01-07: Huawei Press Conference Live