[CES 2013] If you ever attended the mad house that is called CES 2013, you would know how important it is to keep your devices juiced up to the maximum right until you leave the hotel room early in the morning, with the quest of covering as much CES showfloor news as possible throughout the day. After all, when you are clicking away, sending and receiving all sorts of information on your smartphone while updating news stories on your notebook, most of these are done away from a power point, and when the action happens thick and heavy, you might find yourself out of juice sooner than you think. Which is why the $49.90 iBattz BattStation Tough Pro 12,000 mAH has just been announced, where it delivers, yup, 12,000 mAH of portable power.
In other words where laypeople can understand, you are able to juice up an iPhone up to 8 times, or fully charge the new iPad with Retina display. Assuming you do not have to do the latter, the iBattz BattStation Tough Pro is good to power a pair of USB devices simultaneously, now how about that? It even comes in a ruggedized, silicone shell that is not only drop- but water-resistant as well, making sure that road warriors will be kept happy.
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo