[CES 2013] Tired of not knowing where to park whenever you go out? INRIX has got the solution just for you. The company announced the launch of its parking navigation service: INRIX Parking. Since a lot of time in the city is wasted by drivers looking for parking, INRIX Parking hopes to eliminate that problem.
Partnering with ParkMe and Parkopedia, INRIX Parking is a parking navigation service that points drivers to the entrance of their preferred location closest to their destination, and even provides rate and availability information.
At the moment, the INRIX Parking database only has locations in North America and European countries.
In addition to its new parking navigation service, INRIX announced some updates for its Traffic App for iOS and Android, INRIX powered Kenwood in-dash receivers, and Premium Traffic Services in China.RELATED
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Follow: apps, CES, CES 2013, parking,