[CES 2013] When I’m walking around my apartment, I usually have music playing from my phone as I like to listen to tunes, but don’t want to have to carry around a bluetooth speaker or have headphones on to listen to anything. My iPhone 5′s speaker is a halfway decent way to listen to music, but if there was such a thing as a wearable bluetooth speaker, I’d instantly throw money at it so I can get my groove on while making my way through my apartment.
ION’s Clipster seems to be exactly what I’ve been looking for when carrying a bluetooth speaker is a complete bummer as not only is the speaker ultra-portable, but it features a large clip that I can clip onto my pajama bottoms or backpack, if for some reason I’m walking around wearing one. The Clipster can be synced with any Bluetooth-compatible device, has a built-in rechargeable battery and rubberized face buttons to ensure you don’t accidentally hit a button.
ION’s Clipster will be available this spring for $29, which is a complete bargain when you consider how portable this bluetooth speaker is. Just be sure not to be the kind of person who plays their Clipster while riding public transportation as we’re sure other folks won’t appreciate your taste in music, no matter how portable your bluetooth speaker is.
Next Story: NVIDIA CES 2013 Press Event
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-06: ION Talking Point Conference Call Speakerphone Shaped Like A UFO
- 2013-01-06: ION Clipster Makes Your Bluetooth Speaker Wearable
- 2013-01-06: ION Party Rocker Plays Music Wirelessly While Projecting Colorful Patterns
- 2012-04-24: iCade Core and iCade Mobile Hitting U.K. in June, Roughly Priced at $81
- 2012-02-13: Ion Jukebox Dock for iPad is nostalgic [Updated]