Apple will need at least three iPhones to top the smartphone industry and to beat its fierce South Korea rival, according to a new report. French tech blog NoWhereElse claims to posses loud speaker modules of Apple’s hotly debated iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 smartphones. As you can see above, the images reportedly came from an Apple supplier that makes components for Apple. It did not name the said supplier but pointed out instead that Apple will release three phones – an iPhone 5S, an iPhone 6, and an iPhone with the codename “Math.”
The site claims that the iPhone 5S will be an improved version of the iPhone 5, and that the iPhone 6 will have a more substantial design. As for the iPhone called “Math,” it will reportedly sport a 4.8-inch display. The supplier added that one of the three models will be launched sometime in March or July this year, and a second one at the end of the year. As of this writing, NoWhereElse has removed the leaked images, citing that the supplier is asking them to delete them. The supplier reportedly “underestimated the scope of their publication.”
Next Story: NVIDIA Smartphones And Tablets Coming Your Way?
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch