Even though Apple’s iPhone 5 apparently isn’t doing too well these days due to a rumor circulating yesterday on the company cutting its supply orders, it’s inevitable that they’re already in the process of working on the iPhone 5S. We reported last month analyst Peter Misek expected the iPhone 5S to launch in June 2013, and it looks like he’s back to predict a new timeframe of when to expect the iPhone 5S.
Misek still believes the new iPhone 5S will be unveiled in either June or July 2013, which he also expected the first iPhone 5S builds to start being manufactured in March. Misek also believes news of a new iPhone 5S being available may be the reason why demand for the iPhone 5 has been dropping after the new year.
We can’t completely blame consumers for not wanting to pick up the iPhone 5 at this point since buying any new smartphone is a two-year dedication, depending on the mobile plan you pick up with it. If I had an iPhone 4S and knew the iPhone 5S was right around the corner, I’d wait too.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- The HTC M8 Story So Far
- Samsung Reportedly Working On 20MP Camera Modules For 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Rumored For MWC 2014 Announcement
- Samsung SM-N7505 Listing Spotted Online
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: streetinsider