Jabra, the manufacturer of wireless and corded speakers, is announcing the launch of its Jabra Speak 510 Series. A spin-off of its successful Speak 410 Series, Jabra’s 510 Series is built and designed for mobile users. There are basically two models under the 510 Series – the Speak 510+ and Speak 510. The Speak 510+ is cordless and uses a dongle for controls. The result is a wireless system for smartphones and tablets. The Speak 510+ also has a 300 foot range.
On the other hand, the Speak 510 is the corded model of the new series. Both products offer around 15 hours of running time. Jabra says that the 510 Series is intended for professionals in need of high quality audio and mobility. The Jabra Speak 510 retails for $149.95 and is now available through Jabra partners and on Amazon. The Speak 510+ is priced at $179.95 and will be available via Jabra partners beginning March.
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2014-01-22: Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-05: Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2013-01-22: Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07: Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013