Breakfast for champions, that is what we all should aspire to have every single morning. The thing is, we tend to live rushed and tense lifestyles, which is why our breakfasts are really grab-and-go affairs, and more often than not, it is difficult to make a healthy choice. You are what you eat, after all, and it is about time someone came up with an app that will help address unhealthy breakfast times in the mornings. Juice comes across as a fun-looking app that intends to help you kickstart your day on the right note, where it helps you visualize how your daily habits affect your personal energy levels.
Mindbloom has worked with top health/fitness industry experts who intend to offer advice to Juice users on how they are able to make simple changes in their daily life which will have a big impact down the road. You will be able to download the app from iTunes, and enjoy the video above as it provides additional context for the Juice app.
Next Story: Samsung Smartphones Drive Record Profits
- 2014-04-22: Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-22: WhatsApp Now Has Half A Billion Active Users
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22: Twitter Could Help Predict Crime